Survey on “EU Green Deal impacts on Business Sectors in Mediterranean Southern Neighborhood”
Within the framework of BUSINESSMED Employers’ Thematic Committee on the Green Deal a survey is being conducted to assess the impact, challenges and opportunities of the EU Green Deal on the Mediterranean Business Ecosystem.
The survey is addressed to Business Support Organizations, Governmental Authorities, Policy makers and Research Centers and Think Tanks of the following target countries: Turkey, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Tunisia, Jordan and Malta.
The main purpose of this survey is to help to:
- Better understand the impacts of the EU Green Deal on businesses in South Mediterranean countries.
- Understand how to best benefit from the EU Green Deal
- Better reinforce regional cooperation aimed between the EU and South Mediterranean countries.
- Identify concrete individual recommendations on both country and regional levels as well as collective initiatives, and public policies to capture the diversity of responses to the EU Green Deal.
Please note that all responses given in this survey will be utilized only for the purpose of this research study by the consultant of Union for Mediterranean Confederation of Enterprises (BUSINESSMED). All personal data gathered in this survey will be completely anonymized and will not be sold to any third parties or shared with other actors or parties.
Notes for answering survey questions:
- If by no means you did not reach an answer for a specific question, kindly leave it blank. We will try to find the answer through an interview with the relevant stakeholders.
Please fill out the survey no later than October 7th, 2022 Take the Survey!